Building Insurance Advice That Ensures The Best Cover
Whether you’re a private home owner or landlord, if you have a family home or apartment, or you own commercial premises, one thing you cannot afford to be without is building insurance.
However, when it comes to insuring your property there are a lot of mistakes you can easily make when using an automated online calculator. Mistakes that can result in higher premiums as well as cover that is unsuitable.
If you want to make sure that you have the best possible cover for your circumstances, then talk to an insurance representative at Aspire Insurance Solutions today.
And to help you understand why using a dedicated insurance representative and advisor is so important, we will highlight some key decision points.
Different Types Of Building Insurance
Before you start thinking about what type of insurance you need for your building, it’s important to first understand that there are different types of building insurance policies.
Choosing the wrong one for your situation can mean that you’re actually not covered in the event of a claim.
- Home Building Insurance Only
– Must have requirement if you own or are purchasing a home with a mortgage
– Peace of mind to avoid catastrophic financial loss in events like fire, storm, flood- Liability protection for potential third party claims
- Home Buildings And Contents Insurance
– In addition to your building the contents of your home will require cover as well
– Protection from severe financial loss due to fire, storm, flood damage and theft
– Best all round protection of all your most valuable items
- Landlord Building & Contents Insurance
– Covers your rental property for events like fire, storm, flooding or accidental damage and loss
– Protects from financial loss due to lost rental or default in rental income
– Liability cover from third parties
- Commercial Building Insurance
– Specifically designed for different types of business – Such as strata insurance or private company owned or super fund owned buildings
– Can cover liability for third party claims
- Commercial & Residential Strata
– Specifically tailored to properties with shared or common facilities like apartments or multi-unit commercial buildings
– Designated strata buildings require compulsory insurance cover, as well as public liability and office bearers liability insurance
As you can see, there are many different combinations of coverages that may be applicable to you. Dependent on what type of cover you require, there are also many add-ons designed to provide additional protection.
However, by contacting one of our insurance representatives, we can advise you on products by specific insurers that include such cover in their standard policies.
Here’s what you can expect from your insurance representative at Aspire Insurance Solutions.
Advice You Can Trust
With all our experience in the insurance industry, the insurance representatives you deal with have the expertise to quickly assess your needs and tailor coverage options to your needs and budget.
Our goal is to provide you with cover that gives you full peace of mind.
Face To Face Service
At Aspire Insurance Solutions our team is separated into dedicated specialty areas. This makes sure that you always deal with a specialist in commercial or residential and domestic properties.
Whether you need waterfront home insurance for your holiday home, or you’re looking for more comprehensive cover for your new commercial building, you will be assigned the best possible insurance representative with the highest level of experience.
Efficient Claims Handling With 24/7 Contact
Putting in an insurance claim is never a great experience. In many cases the events leading to the claim are already stressful enough to have to deal with. That’s why we offer full claims handling advice with dedicated 24/7 contact.
By providing us with the details needed to start the claims process you can take care of fixing your property, while we deal with the insurance company to get the payment to you as quickly as possible.
Annual Cover Review For The Best Premiums
Each year when it comes to renewal time we do a full review of your policy and do a comparison with other insurance companies to see if your cover can be improved or your premium reduced.
This is not something you get when you deal directly with an insurance company or online quoting system. You could end up overpaying, unless you go through the entire online calculation again. Trying to get the exact same details entered again can be confusing and very time consuming for you to do yourself.
Make sure you pick up the phone and talk to one of our insurance representatives on 1300 886 781.